Fabulous Facts on No. 1 – The Worlds Most Expensive Perfume….
- This British Perfume House was first made famous 135 years ago by Queen Victoria when she gave her crown to the perfumery in 1872 as a symbol of utmost quality and excellence.
- Clive Christian revived this perfumery in 1999 and was inspired by the rich history and high quality from the 1800′s which then led to his creation of No.1-The World’s Most Expensive Perfume.
- No. 1 by Clive Christian is recognized by the Guinness Book of Records as The Worlds Most Expensive Perfume.
- These uniquely expensive perfumes were created with no reference to cost containing some of the most rare and precious ingredients in the world.
- Due to the highest quality and concentration possible No.1 can only be produced in very small quantities – only 1000 bottles of No.1 perfume for men and 1000 bottles of No1 for women are released to the world each year.
- No.1 has perfumed the gardens of Sir Elton John’s White Tie and Tiara Ball and was chosen by Katie Holmes as her wedding perfume for her marriage to Tom Cruise.